Top Five Things You Can do to support the use
of no need for disk inserted when playing
- Always Pay for the PC Games full version you Play.
- Always Buy the PC Games NEW Factory sealed.
- Don't use the Used 2nd Hand Market either to Buy or to Sell PC Games.
- Don't lend your own PC Games to others including friends.
- Don't use the internet to share full version PC Games.
Top Five Things You Can do to fight against
Product Activation in Retail PC Games
- Boycott any PC Games that have Product Activation.
- Actively fight against Piracy.
- Actively protect developers profits.
- Reward developers and publishers not using Product Activation.
- Warn other PC Gamers about titles you know of having Product Activation.